Tuesday, August 11, 2009

This blog is actually act as my trading journal because I need to record somewhere for each trade that I'm placing. Why it is in English...ha ha ha ...I knew my English is not good but in order to improve my English, it got to be in English...

I'm lack of dicipline so I have to have a medium to train me to improve my dicipline. By publishing it here, somebody might read this post eventhough I'm sure that not many people will come here...

I have no issue with MM but I'm lack of dicipline to follow all the entry rules for daily trading. Oh ya...I have 3 type of trading, scalping, intraday and swing.....but the most is intraday.

Scalping very rare as I'm chicken out when scalping.....my heart beat too fast....and sometime I couldn't able to take it and end up I close -ve when the price move agaisnt my direction.

Intraday is the most but often I miss the boat as I'm part time trader and only able to see the chart after 6.00pm daily.

For swing trading, usually lot size is 1/10 of the size for intraday trading as my SL is 10 times the SL for intraday. My intraday SL is normally 50 pip so my swing trade my SL is 500pip...and my intraday TP is 100 and my swing TP normally 1000 pip....Anyway I'm still learning here...

No comments:

Post a Comment